- Current Prices:$130,000 to $188,000
- Closed Prices:$110,500 to $169,000
- Median Sale Price:$146,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$447/quarter,$0 to $446/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:744 to 1,286Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villas De Venezia are about $70,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, carport, 1 assigned space, lot, guest parking, 1 space, street, 2 or more spaces and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.