- Current Prices:$80,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $782,500
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$460 to $1103.3/quarter,$25 to $454,$0,$156 to $1143/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,990 to 2,745Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Villas Of Carillon is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Villas Of Carillon are about $30,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.