- Current Prices:$270,000
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $287,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $282.64/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,327 to 1,927Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Villas Of Norwood Pond are $240,000 and sit on 27.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, driveway, street and assigned.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.