- Current Prices:$390,000 to $399,999
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$304
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,142 to 1,995Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Villemont is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Villemont are about $265,000 – $440,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.