- Current Prices:$400,000 to $1,249,000
- Closed Prices:$393,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$411
- Association Fee Ranges:$375
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,113 to 2,544Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Villorrio is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Villorrio are $355,000 and sit on 660-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.