- Current Prices:$164,900 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$162,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$376,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$253 to $777.67/mo,$275 to $2315/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,294 to 12,108Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Vineyards. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $275 to $2,315, master fees ranging from $133 to $1,958, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,105 to as high as $6,693. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $275 to $2,315, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,003 to as high as $14,370. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.