- Current Prices:$1,999,000 to $2,199,000
- Closed Prices:$901,875 to $4,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,077,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$623
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2606/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,670 to 5,359Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Vinoy Place Condominiums are about $700,000 – $2,400,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.