- Current Prices:$1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$1,505,000 to $1,969,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,765,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$586
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:2,597 to 3,922Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Vintage Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vintage Heights are about $140,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, carport - 1, off street parking, rv/boat parking, int access from garage, garage parking, garage, tandem parking, drive through parking, workshop in garage, detached garage, spaces - assigned, enclosed garage, guest parking and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.