- Current Prices:$1,449,000
- Closed Prices:$980,000 to $3,731,250
- Median Sale Price:$1,220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$592
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $455/mo,$0 to $140
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,471 to 5,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Vintage Hills is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Vintage Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vintage Hills are about $170,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, carport - 1, rv/boat parking, off street parking, garage parking, covered parking, space per unit - 1, garage and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.