- Current Prices:$530,000
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$493,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$363
- Association Fee Ranges:$145/quarter,$40 to $515/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,506Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vintage Parkway are about $150,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.