- Current Prices:$874,900
- Closed Prices:$475,000 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$590,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$86.33/mo,$62.25 to $89.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,577 to 5,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Vintage Ranch are about $370,000 – $725,000 and sit on 12145.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.