- Current Prices:$515,000 to $635,000
- Closed Prices:$539,900 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$559,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$34 to $109,$34 to $109/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,895 to 3,995Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Vintage are about $400,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 3-car garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.