- Current Prices:$630,000 to $1,175,000
- Closed Prices:$669,900 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$830,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$516
- Association Fee Ranges:$330/mo,$110 to $135/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,140 to 3,360Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Virginia Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Virginia Hills are about $255,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on 23.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, off street parking and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.