- Current Prices:$605,000 to $975,000
- Closed Prices:$461,900 to $3,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$688,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $78/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 16,081Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Virginia Run are about $475,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.