- Current Prices:$287,400 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$251,$0 to $145,$145 to $159/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,132 to 2,859Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Virginia Trace is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Virginia Trace are about $200,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.