- Current Prices:$399,900 to $1,195,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$702,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$465
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $494,$130 to $425/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1915 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:528 to 3,749Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Vista Del Oro is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vista Del Oro are about $300,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on 66-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.