- Current Prices:$674,900
- Closed Prices:$376,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$433,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$0.25 to $75/quarter,$0 to $68/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,590 to 2,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Vista Dorada are about $215,000 – $430,000 and sit on 8570.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.