- Current Prices:$615,000
- Closed Prices:$369,900 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$489,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$452
- Association Fee Ranges:$238,$269 to $279/quarter,$260 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:751 to 1,361Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Vista Heights features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vista Heights are about $170,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.