- Current Prices:$450,000 to $613,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $639,900
- Median Sale Price:$579,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$275
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $185,$14 to $48/quarter,$12 to $185/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,471 to 2,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Vista Pacifica is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Vista Pacifica are about $325,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.