- Current Prices:$1,920,000 to $4,599,000
- Closed Prices:$1,344,010 to $2,335,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,769,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$530
- Association Fee Ranges:$206 to $230/mo,$205 to $230
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:2,871 to 9,991Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Vista Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vista Pointe are about $1,195,000 – $2,450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 3-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.