- Current Prices:$209,800 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$147,000 to $349,900
- Median Sale Price:$239,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$218 to $256,$262/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,885 to 4,879Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Vizcaya Falls features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $218 to $262. Property taxes range from as low as $421 to as high as $5,050.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.