- Current Prices:$196,970 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $391,116
- Median Sale Price:$269,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$232 to $255/mo,$218 to $290
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,821 to 4,879Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The Vizcaya Falls community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $218 to $256. Property taxes range from as low as $328 to as high as $4,777.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.