- Current Prices:$365,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$507,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$238 to $1150.99/quarter,$0 to $750/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,608 to 3,955Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Vizcaya Heights Condominiums is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Vizcaya Heights Condominiums are about $365,000 – $995,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.