- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $120,000
- Median Sale Price:$120,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$160/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,684 to 2,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Vizcaya Villas is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 1994 and 1996. Homes in Vizcaya Villas are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Vizcaya Villas typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.