- Current Prices:$445,000 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:882 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
W J Keller Homestead is a neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional and a-frame style, and they were built between 1925 and 1994. Homes in W J Keller Homestead are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.