- Current Prices:$499,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $323,000
- Median Sale Price:$321,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1952 to 1956
- Sq. Ft.:992 to 1,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Wagner Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wagner Heights are about $220,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.