- Current Prices:$250,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$334,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350,$0,$0 to $181.5/mo,$0 to $1835
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:958 to 13,503Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Wakefield Plantation is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wakefield Plantation are about $165,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.