- Current Prices:$232,500 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$382,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$0 to $182/mo,$0 to $2155
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:958 to 13,503Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Wakefield Plantation is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wakefield Plantation are about $160,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.