- Current Prices:$309,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$211,500 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$54 to $79/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,558 to 4,112Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Wakeland Manor features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wakeland Manor are about $160,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.