- Current Prices:$36,000 to $1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$31,500 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $2186
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:432 to 9,967Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Walden. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $9 to $2,186, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,661 to as high as $22,313. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $9 to $2,186. Property taxes for the year can range from $643 to $4,657.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.