- Current Prices:$159,900
- Closed Prices:$119,900 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $125/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,014 to 1,902Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Walden Pond represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Walden Pond are about $115,000 – $295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.