- Current Prices:$308,808
- Closed Prices:$297,000 to $492,000
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,745 to 4,294Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Walnut Creek is a neighborhood in Frankfort, Illinois. Homes in Walnut Creek are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Walnut Creek typically have three spaces. Most homes in this community have unfinished or finished basements.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.