- Current Prices:$429,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$297,000 to $492,000
- Median Sale Price:$388,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$175/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,745 to 4,294Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2 acres
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Walnut Creek offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $175. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $11,172 to as high as $15,872. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The lot sizes in the area average about a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.