- Current Prices:$399,000 to $569,808
- Closed Prices:$293,000 to $503,000
- Median Sale Price:$391,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,745 to 4,294Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Walnut Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Walnut Creek are about $250,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished, finished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.