- Current Prices:$195,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$368,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$206,$0 to $298/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:192 to 3,741Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Walnut Creek is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Walnut Creek are about $150,000 – $595,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.