- Current Prices:$199,000 to $405,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$206,$205 to $299/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 2,540Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
Walnut Creek is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Walnut Creek are about $150,000 – $595,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.