- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $172,000
- Median Sale Price:$131,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 2,142Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
In terms of home type, Walnut Creek features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Walnut Creek are about $120,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.