- Current Prices:$1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $2,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1000
- Association Fee Ranges:$20 to $175,$355 to $395/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1937 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,131 to 4,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Walnut Heights are about $330,000 – $2,295,000 and sit on 8.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, off street parking, int access from garage, detached garage, garage parking and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.