- Current Prices:$1,169,000 to $2,499,900
- Closed Prices:$624,000 to $2,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$375
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,910 to 7,022Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Walnut Hill Ridge are about $400,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.