- Current Prices:$360,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$354,000 to $627,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$525
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$167 to $410/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:658 to 1,167Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Walnut Park is largely a condo community. The homes in Walnut Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Walnut Park are about $85,000 – $980,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, guest parking, covered parking, off street parking and space per unit - 1.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.