- Current Prices:$1,449,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $1,295,000
- Median Sale Price:$642,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$253
- Association Fee Ranges:$98.25 to $100/mo,$66.67 to $100/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,628 to 5,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and continuing today. In general, homes in Warner Groves are about $365,000 – $850,000 and sit on 8092.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.