- Current Prices:$679,999
- Closed Prices:$574,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$699,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$394
- Association Fee Ranges:$430 to $565/mo,$475 to $625
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,492 to 2,203Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Warner Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Warner Village are about $390,000 – $695,000 and sit on 8210.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.