- Current Prices:$629,000
- Closed Prices:$519,950 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$430 to $565/mo,$475 to $625
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,502 to 2,203Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Warner Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Warner Village are about $390,000 – $695,000 and sit on 8210.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.