- Current Prices:$282,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$509
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $319,$217.46 to $328.63/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:358 to 910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Warner West features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Warner West represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Warner West are about $160,000 – $390,000 and sit on 4.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, garage, other, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.