- Current Prices:$79,999 to $99,500
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $95,000
- Median Sale Price:$77,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$0 to $218/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:510 to 650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Warrenton House Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Warrenton House Condominiums are about $40,000 – $90,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, none, lot, 1 assigned space, guest parking, 1 space and carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.