- Current Prices:$99,900 to $209,000
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $329,900
- Median Sale Price:$162,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:689 to 2,502Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Washington Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Washington Heights are about $55,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.