- Current Prices:$220,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $235,900
- Median Sale Price:$208,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 1,348Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Washington Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Washington Park are about $25,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport, other and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.