- Current Prices:$229,000 to $369,000
- Closed Prices:$156,100 to $369,400
- Median Sale Price:$239,277
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $372/mo,$0 to $310
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:708 to 2,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Washington Park features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Washington Park are about $35,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, other, none and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.