- Current Prices:$159,000
- Closed Prices:$129,900 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$153,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 1,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Washington Square is largely a condo community. The homes in Washington Square represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Washington Square are $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.