- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$220/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,171 to 3,435Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
In terms of home type, Washington Village features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Washington Village are about $150,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.