- Current Prices:$187,500 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $268,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $423.67,$312 to $450/mo,$0 to $1350/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 1,230Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in Waterford Point are about $125,000 – $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.