- Current Prices:$359,000 to $369,950
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $367,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $280,$255 to $1000
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,594 to 3,480Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Waterleaf are about $190,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.