- Current Prices:$275,000 to $2,799,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $1,975,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$264
- Association Fee Ranges:$221.67 to $353.33/mo,$305 to $1120/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,318 to 6,766Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Waters Edge At Lake Nona features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Waters Edge At Lake Nona are about $195,000 – $2,070,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.