- Current Prices:$230,000 to $2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$181,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$304,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$271.66 to $410/mo,$305 to $1120/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,330 to 5,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Waters Edge at Lake Nona is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $206 to $1,015, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,367 to as high as $7,418. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $206 to $1,015. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,877 to as high as $3,845.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.