- Current Prices:$69,000 to $90,000
- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $85,000
- Median Sale Price:$64,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $510.23/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:496 to 1,048Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Waterside At Cranes Roost Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Waterside At Cranes Roost Condominiums are about $35,000 – $90,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.