- Current Prices:$320,000 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200,$0,$100 to $215/mo,$300/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,213 to 6,410Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Waterside At The Catawba is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Waterside At The Catawba represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Waterside At The Catawba are about $215,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.