- Current Prices:$135,000 to $287,500
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $174,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$315 to $320/mo,$310 to $320
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1989 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 1,782Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Waterside Village of Palm Beach features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $305 to $315. Property taxes range from as low as $1,810 to as high as $3,242.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.